Viewing last 25 versions of post by Prism King in topic Radiant Hope will win!

Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
"[@Creepa-Bot Inc.":](/rp/radiant-hope-will-win/post/3725725#post_3725725
)  
(That works, but we still need a pony name for the Kremlin when we inevitably storm it alongside the Trudoviks after managing to get Trot-ski's coup underway, and slipping away in the chaos.)

Stallion B: This way! Comrade Gorbachoof awaits! he happy to see you! Guaranteed!

_

Following through winding alleyways and darkened streets, we finally arrive at Gorbachoof's residence. The Sstallion in the lead givesw an odd pattern of knocks on the door, and it swings open to reveal a stallion with a faded coat, a plastic smile and an equals mrark, but he pulls false plastic teeth out of his mouth when he sees who is there, and rips off the equals mark, which was actually a stick-on.

Mikhail Gorbachoof: Comrade Leon! It been too long, old friend! Far too long1

_
!

The two old friends shake hooves before Gorbeachoof motions the rest of us inside._

Gobachoof: Come in! Residence have enough space, da? I not Glimmerist! Only wear fake teeth, makeup and stick-on Equals Mark to fool Glimmer! It buy my life in purge trials!

_

Most follow him inside._* (Most meaning every character not under my control, so as to let you guys maintain autonomy.)

Gorbachoof: So many guests! So wonderful! We start coup at last, da? But first, Who need pick-me-up? I no drink vodka self, never could stand thought of drink made with worm in bottle, but have white cola! Look like vodka to fool Glimmerists!

_

He starts pouring glasses of the soda that looks like the fermented po9tato and worm drink, but doesn't let off alcohol fumes, and smells faintly of cola._

(Fun fact: the real Gorbachev really did find vodka gross, but since to look like a bonafide Russian, he was expected to drink it, he got a secret deal with Coca Cola to provide him with Coca Cola without the caramel color, leaving it white. After the rise of the Russian federation, it became a popular drink in Russia. I think Putin even drinks it sometimes, at events where he'll be around underage members of the population, or when meeting with the Ecumenical Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church.)
No reason given
Edited by Prism King
Prism King
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Draconia and Liberty!
"@Creepa-Bot Inc.":/rp/radiant-hope-will-win/post/3725725#post_3725725
(That works, but we still need a pony name for the Kremlin when we inevitably storm it alongside the Trudoviks after managing to get Trot-ski's coup underway, and slipping away in the chaos.)

Stallion B: This way! Comrade Gorbachoof awaits! he happy to see you! Guaranteed!

_Following through winding alleyways and darkened streets, we finally arrive at Gorbachoof's residence. The Stallion in the lead givesw an odd patern of knocks on the door, and it swings open to reveal a stallion with a faded coat, a plasic smile and an equals mrak, but he pulls fals plasic teeth out of his mouth when he sees who is there, and rips off the equals mark, which was actually a stick-on.

Mikhail Gorbachoof: Comrade Leon! It been too long, old friend! Far too long1

_The two old friends shake hooves before Gorbechoof motions the rest of us inside._

Gobachoof: Come in! Residence have enough space, da? I not Glimmerist! Only wear fake teeth, makeup and stick-on Equals Mark to fool Glimmer! It buy my life in purge trials!

_Most follow him inside._ (Most meaning every character not under my control, so as to let you guys maintain autonomy.)

Gorbachoof: So many guests! So wonderful! We start coup at last, da? But first, Who need pick-me-up? I no drink vodka self, never could stand thought of drink made with worm in bottle, but have white cola! Look like vodka to fool Glimmerists!

_He starts pouring glasses of the soda that looks like the fermented po9tato and worm drink, but doesn't let off alcohol fumes, and smells faintly of cola._

(Fun fact: the real Gorbachev really did find vodka gross, but since to look like a bonafide Russian, he was expected to drink it, he got a secret deal with Coca Cola to provide him with Coca Cola without the caramel color, leaving it white. After the rise of the Russian federation, it became a popular drink in Russia. I think Putin even drinks it sometimes, at events where he'll be around underage members of the population, or when meeting with the Ecumenical Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church.)
No reason given
Edited by Prism King