Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jack-Rabbit2SB in topic PonyTales- Scoots the Kindly Viking

Jack-Rabbit2SB

"[@ianpony98":](/rp/ponytales-scoots-the-kindly-viking/post/4269483#post_4269483
)  
Spink: "_Not so fast_! _Don't takme another hiop_! _We know wthere you've been_! _And we think it's gotta stop_!"

Sc
oots: "Huh?"

Otwi: "_We vikings ru
ole the seas_! _We pillage and attack_! _We never say_ ."_please_!" _And we never give stuff_... _ba

S
ck_!"

"N
ot to mention the potholders.: "

"_
*You, both care, about your share_*. _*Of gold, so rare, and big T.Vs_*! _*But when I share, I get, my share of friends_*!"

*do-do-do-dee-ooh; 3x*

"_*What's the use_*? _*A golden goose, is no excuse, for being mean_*. _*When I share, I get, my share of friends_*!"

*do-do-do-dee-ooh; 3x*

"Yeah!"
No reason given
Edited by Jack-Rabbit2SB
Jack-Rabbit2SB

"@ianpony98":/rp/ponytales-scoots-the-kindly-viking/post/4269483#post_4269483
Spink: "_Not so fast_! _Don't take another hop_! _We know where you've been_! _And we think it's gotta stop_!"

Scoots: "Huh?"

Otwi: "_We vikings rule the seas_! _We pillage and attack_! _We never say_ "_please_!" _And we never give stuff_... _back_!"

"Not to mention the potholders."

"_You, both care, about your share_. _Of gold, so rare, and big T.Vs_! _But when I share, I get, my share of friends_!"

*do-do-do-dee-ooh; 3x*

"_What's the use_? _A golden goose, is no excuse, for being mean_. _When I share, I get, my share of friends_!"

*do-do-do-dee-ooh; 3x*

"Yeah!"
No reason given
Edited by Jack-Rabbit2SB
Jack-Rabbit2SB

"@ianpony98":/rp/ponytales-scoots-the-kindly-viking/post/4269483#post_4269483
Spink: "_Not so fast_! _Don't take another hop_! _We know where you've been_! _And we think it's gotta stop_!"

Scoots: "Huh?"

Otwi: "_We vikings rule the seas_! _We pillage and attack_! _We never say_ "_please_!" _And we never give stuff_... _back_!"

"Not to mention the potholders."

"_You, both care, about your share_. _Of gold, so rare, and big T.Vs_! _But when I share, I get, my share of friends_!"

*do-do-do-dee-ooh; 3x*

"_What's the use_? _A golden goose, is no excuse, for being mean_. _When I share, I get, my share of friends_!"

*do-do-do-dee-ooh; 3x*

"Yeah!"
No reason given
Edited by Jack-Rabbit2SB