Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheCrimsonSamurai in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
All of the Ads I make in this section will be different. But right now I am primarily after full-on nudity and sexual content. That will be the main focus. I have a very wide variety of female characters so just PM me if you're interested in fucking one of them and I'll show you their pics. This will be Anthro. But if you want them played as Human instead just say so. Because that's actually my preference. You will not have to work for the sexual content so don't be shy to ask for any of them.

Required kinks:

1. Breastplay
2. Vulva play
3. Foreplay in general

Basically, don't just immediately stick your dick in her. I want her to be touched and I want her body to be savored first.

And since this has become a recurring problem, I am going to say this here. Please do not speak in First Person or Second Person when RPing with me. I cannot stress this enough. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE do not do this in an RP with me. I am VERY turned off by this style of posting. Your character is not you. I am RPing as a character that I have, not as myself, And you are RPing as a character that you have, not as yourself, so please do not treat them like it's you or my character like it's me. That is silly. Same goes for your personas/ponysonas/fursonas. They're not you. They just represent you. There's a difference. Third Person is the proper way to speak when RPing. So please, no posts going: "I feel your hands on my chest" or "I blush madly" etc. I will not do First Person or Second Person in RPs. This will always result in an immediate turn-off. Seriously, I mean it. Please don't do this. Ever. This is such a mental turn-off for me. You have no idea.

EDIT: Oh and I should probably also mention that I only RP on Discord and this is not negotiable.

DOUBLE EDIT: This offer is now closed because I'm doing it with a good friend.
No reason given
Edited by TheCrimsonSamurai
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
All of the Ads I make in this section will be different. But right now I am primarily after full-on nudity and sexual content. That will be the main focus. I have a very wide variety of female characters so just PM me if you're interested in fucking one of them and I'll show you their pics. This will be Anthro. But if you want them played as Human instead just say so. Because that's actually my preference. You will not have to work for the sexual content so don't be shy to ask for any of them.

Required kinks:

1. Breastplay
2. Vulva play
3. Foreplay in general

Basically, don't just immediately stick your dick in her. I want her to be touched and I want her body to be savored first.

And since this has become a recurring problem, I am going to say this here. Please do not speak in First Person or Second Person when RPing with me. I cannot stress this enough. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE do not do this in an RP with me. I am VERY turned off by this style of posting. Your character is not you. I am RPing as a character that I have, not as myself, And you are RPing as a character that you have, not as yourself, so please do not treat them like it's you or my character like it's me. That is silly. Same goes for your personas/ponysonas/fursonas. They're not you. They just represent you. There's a difference. Third Person is the proper way to speak when RPing. So please, no posts going: "I feel your hands on my chest" or "I blush madly" etc. I will not do First Person or Second Person in RPs. This will always result in an immediate turn-off. Seriously, I mean it. Please don't do this. Ever. This is such a mental turn-off for me. You have no idea.

EDIT: Oh and I should probably also mention that I only RP on Discord and this is not negotiable.
No reason given
Edited by TheCrimsonSamurai