Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

PacificSide18
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: I’ll handle it.

Shimmer pulls out her phone and dials up a number.

Shimmer: By the way, Ted. Your phone rang with an important message. I’ll pass it along once I’m done here.
PacificSide18
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages: Fertility Girls 1.5 [NSFW]

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: In a moment…

Shimmer walks away with her phone into the garage, closing the door behind, leaving you and Sonata alone in the kitchen.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: Not my point right now! If Adagio or Aria find out that I’m holding onto a kind of magic that’s restored my siren powers, who knows what she might try.
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Shimmer: Well I bought us some time. A week exactly.

Sonata: Oh, thank goodness. What did you tell them?

Shimmer: That you were on your knees begging for forgiveness for what you did years ago.

Sonata: ……………..
PacificSide18
Artist -

Shim-Shammer
Sonata: grumpy I’m not THAT much of a child anymore.

Shimmer: At least you’ll be able to hide your little round secret for an additional week. Once enough time’s passed, you should be able to change yourself back to normal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide