Viewing last 25 versions of post by Coriolanus in topic Equestria Divided Retold

Coriolanus
Wallet After Summer Sale -

"[@AngelChu":](/forums/rp/topics/equestria-divided-retold?post_id=4839845#post_4839845
)  
*Given what little was discovered, what Dyspo had experienced was likely Horace's idea of a future imagined in the aftermath of House Earthborn being eliminated, with the Laughter Cult taking advantage of resulting deaths in their massive populace currently known to be larger than any other Equestrian House.** ~%(I haeb 2 slep now ^<-<^)~%
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

"@AngelChu":/forums/rp/topics/equestria-divided-retold?post_id=4839845#post_4839845
*Given what little was discovered, what Dyspo had experienced was likely Horace's idea of a future imagined in the aftermath of House Earthborn being eliminated, with the Laughter Cult taking advantage of thre ensulting deaths in their massive populationce currently known to be larger than any other Equestrian House.* ~(I haeb 2 slep now ^<-<^)~
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

"@AngelChu":/forums/rp/topics/equestria-divided-retold?post_id=4839845#post_4839845
*Given what little was discovered, what Dyspo had experienced was likely Horace's idea of a future imagined in the aftermath of House Earthborn being eliminated, with the Laughter Cult taking advantage of the ensuing death in their massive population, currently larger than any other Equestrian House.* ~(I haeb 2 slep now ^<-<^)~
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

*Given what little was discovered, what Dyspo had experienced was likely Horace's idea of a future imagined in the aftermath of House Earthborn being eliminated, and with the Laughter Cult taking advantage of the ensuing deaths ofin their massive population, currently larger than any other hEquestrian House's.* ~(I haeb 2 slep now ^<-<^)~
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus
Coriolanus

*Given what little was discovered, what Dyspo had experienced was likely Horace's idea of a future seeimagined in the aftermath of House Earthborn being eliminated, and with the Laughter Cult taking advantage of ensuing deaths of their massive population larger than that of any other house's.* ~(I haeb 2 slep now ^<-<^)~
No reason given
Edited by Coriolanus