Viewing last 25 versions of post by Scrounge in topic Your own Episode ideas

Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
+__Sounds In the Night, Parts One and Two+__: The dread entity Squirk awakens, and his will and his voice start to invade the minds of those unfortunate ponies who were once corrupted and controlled by dark magic. Luna is strong enough to overcome his influence, but Trixie, Rarity, and Stygian are struggling to resist. While Twilight and the other Princesses attempt to seek out and confront Squirk, the rest of the Mane Six, as well as a number of their friends and allies, try to help his victims stay strong enough to defy his control, while Starlight, Sunburst, and Star Swirl search for an alternate means of breaking his hold on their friends. Guest stars Samuel Ramey from "Over the Garden Wall" as Squirk. @`Songs: "Thendri Calsl" (Squirk) and "Give Me a Sign" (Sweetie Belle)@`
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
+Sounds In the Night, Parts One and Two+: The dread entity Squirk bawakegins to stir in his slumber, and his will and his voice start to invade the minds of those unfortunate ponies who were once corrupted and controlled by dark magic. Luna is strong enough to overcome his influence, but Trixie, Rarity, and Stygian are struggling to resist. While Twilight and the other Princesses attempt to seek out and silenceonfront Squirk, the rest of the Mane Six, as well as a number of their friends and allies, try to help his victims stay strong enough to defy his control, while Starlight, Sunburst, and Star Swirl search for an alternate means of breaking his hold on their friends. Guest stars Samuel Ramey from "Over the Garden Wall" as Squirk. @Songs: "Tendrils" (Squirk) and "Give Me a Sign" (Sweetie Belle)@
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
+Sounds In the Night, Parts One and Two+: The dread entity Squirk begins to stir in his slumber, and his will and his voice start to invade the minds of those unfortunate ponies who were once corrupted and controlled by dark magic. Luna is strong enough to overcome his influence, but Trixie, Rarity, and Stygian are struggling to resist. While Twilight and the other Princesses attempt to seek out and silence Squirk, the rest of the Mane Six, as well as a number of their friends and allies, try to help his victims stay strong enough to defy his control, while Starlight, Sunburst, and Star Swirl search for an alternate means of breaking his hold on their friends. Guest stars Samuel Ramey from "Over the Garden Wall" as Squirk. @Songs: "Tendrils" (Squirk) and "Give Me a Sign" (Sweetie Belle)@
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge
Scrounge
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
+Sounds In the Night, Parts One and Two+: The dread entity Squirk begins to stir in his slumber, and his will and his voice start to invade the minds of those unfortunate ponies who were once corrupted and controlled by dark magic. Luna is strong enough to overcome his influence, but Trixie, Rarity, and Stygian are struggling to resist. While Twilight and the other Princesses attempt to seek out and silence Squirk, the rest of the Mane Six, as well as a number of their friends and allies, try to help his victims stay strong enough to defy his control, while Starlight, Sunburst, and Star Swirl search for an alternate means of breaking his hold on their friends. @Songs: "Tendrils" (Squirk) and "Give Me a Sign" (Sweetie Belle)@
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge