Viewing last 25 versions of post by Red-Supernova in topic What were the controversial moments in MLP: FIM over the show's nine year run?

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
"[@Ring Team":](/forums/pony/topics/what-were-the-controversial-moments-in-mlp-fim-over-the-show-s-nine-year-run?post_id=5098710#post_5098710
)  
You know, I could say the same thing about how they handled Discord. Guess this makes both of us not satisfied.

"

[
@CORDZ2000":](/forums/pony/topics/what-were-the-controversial-moments-in-mlp-fim-over-the-show-s-nine-year-run?post_id=5098735#post_5098735
)  
Well guess what, I've always preferred to see Chrysalis get a better ending and not Discord back in the day.

If the writers wanted me to have a better opinion on Discord, then they shouldn't have made the ponies so stand offish of him all the time.

Yeah it is clear that none of my views are strong enough to take on how well polished everyone else's here are. Just know that the choices they made with Discord are one of the reasons why one of my friends thinks FiM declined in the later seasons. He claims the fans are usually right except for those with "retarded opinions" like Discord being the best character or certain villains are irredeemable.
No reason given
Edited by Red-Supernova