Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Unpopular opinion time

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don't know, I think it's a plothole just for Starlight to be in safe space. If everypony was consequent to Luna in Luna Eclipsed, Discord, Babs Seed in One bad apple, Diamond Tiara in Crusaders of the Lost Mark, Sunset Shimmer and Tempest Shadow, I don't see why they wouldn't do the same thing to Starlight.

Besides, keeping something as horrible as Starlight's actions in secret is a very creepy thing to do.

That, and also the fact that she finds things and other ponies as excuses just for her to say she doesn't like to be judged despite what she has done.

It's just a diverse mix of many many things from seasons 5, 6 and 7 that are too complicated for Starlight to be a compelling character.

The good thing is that she's not very present in season 8. I think the only bad thing she did in the whole season was saying to Twilight that she wasn't a "princess princess" like Celestia and Luna, but other than that, nothing else.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team