Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Unpopular opinion time

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Sadrai":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4954865#post_4954865

[bq]
)

>
character you all think is ... not as bad as people make out[/bq]

Starlight before season eight, Discord since season eight.

>>1749427s

"@

[==@Don't==]":(/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4954689#post_4954689

)

I remember, I laughed just as hard during the season six finale as ACRacerest in Bronies React. And then during the whole hiatus during season six and seven and even with Celestial Advice I was so mad about the design and the voices. But To Change a Changeling and the introduction of Ocellus in season eight have reconciled me with the Changedlings.

If I want the old changelings back, I'll play Equestria at War, build tanks and roll over the border to Equestria. Long live the qQueen! ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Sadrai":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4954865#post_4954865

[bq]character you all think is ... not as bad as people make out[/bq]

>>1735494267s

"@[==Don't==]":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4954689#post_4954689

I remember, I laughed just as hard during Sthe season Ssix finale as ACRacerest in Bronies React. And then during the whole hiatus during season six and seven and alsoeven awith Celestial Advice I was so mad about the design and the voices. But To Change a Changeling and the introduction of Ocellus in season eight have reconciled me with the Changedlings.

If I want the old changelings back, I'll play Equestria at War, build tanks and roll over the border to Equestria. Long live the queen! ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Sadrai":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4954865#post_4954865

>>1735426s

"@[==Don't==]":/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4954689#post_4954689

I remember, I laughed just as hystericallyrd during Season Six finale as ACRacerest in Bronies React. And then during the whole hiatus during season six and seven and also at Celestial Advice I was so mad about the design and the voices. But To Change a Changeling and the introduction of Ocellus in season eight have reconciled me with the Changedlings.

If I want the old changelings back, I'll play Equestria at War, build tanks and roll over the border to Equestria. Long live the queen! ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

>>1735426s

I remember, I laughed just as hysterically during Season Six finale as ACRacerest in Bronies React. And then during the whole hiatus during season six and seven and also at Celestial Advice I was so mad about the design and the voices. But To Change a Changeling and the introduction of Ocellus in season eight have reconciled me with the Changedlings.

No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

>>1735426s
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0

>>1735426s
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian