Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic Unpopular opinion time

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Latecomer":](/forums/pony/topics/unpopular-opinion-time?post_id=4924496#post_4924496

)

Oh, I don’t see it that hard. But maybe I didn’t express myself in a reasonable way. I do not believe that the world as such should be completely rebuilt. In my view, fundamental things should be preserved, such as the fact that there is still a country or a nation called Equestria. Personally, I would have my problems with it if we were to start in Eponia, where the life of fire pony Burning Heart in the (again) small village Friendship Valley is just to begin. And so on.

As I said, for me the world as such still has potential, and I actually got used to the three tribes. No reason, of course, not to introduce other pony breeds (cough, bat ponies, cough), and other mystical creatures. Or to finally make parts of the comics canon. Well, it’s just my (maybe a little) unpopular opinion. We’ll see soon enough. I’m going to watch G5 one way or another. Whether I buy the toys, however, I clearly make it dependent on whether the show as such becomes a little more "mature". ;-D
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian