Viewing last 25 versions of post by Megalobronia in topic The G2 & G3 Appreciation Thread

Megalobronia
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Nintendo Nerd
Just finished watching G3! Here are my thoughts:

- All the stories were cute and lovable
- How did Kathleen Barr go from the wise and calm-mannered Kimono to the loud-mouthed and egotistical Trixie? 😅
- I couldn't listen to Zipzee, Sweetie Belle, and Rarity without hearing G4 Pinkie Pie and Spike respectively.
- I can see Pinkie Pie hasn't changed much in the transition from G3 to G4.
- I didn't like how pushy Spike was in *The Princess Promenade*.
- I already mentioned this a couple days ago, but;
> [Wish You Were Here](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezfEquAPBd0) is kind of a banger
- I'm wondering why the *Meet The Ponies* shorts were released in its last couple years instead of near the beginning.
- Nevertheless, I loved it for what it was; giving glimpses of the Core 7's personalities
- I don't think G4 Rarity said "Darling" nearly as much as G3 Rainbow Dash. Speaking of which, holy heck is she such a contrast from G4 Rainbow Dash.
- After watching so much of G4, it feels weird hearing ponies say "everybody" instead of "everypony."
- Was the cutsey look of G3.5 the only reason people disliked it? I watched *Twinkle Wish Adventure* and I didn't think it was that bad.

Overall, I'm now questioning why and how G3 gained such a twerristbled reputation to begin with.
No reason given
Edited by Megalobronia