Viewing last 25 versions of post by EotD in topic The Equestria Girls General Thread

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
Oh FFS it's a painting in a three minute short! You know I don't particularly like today's FIM episode but this is making me agree with it. It's called an "Acceptable Break from Reality". I mean everyone is a perfect linguists as well since they never stutter and don't slur their words at all but nobody brings that. Does Sunset painting a decent picture do anything for this story? NO! Faust above I swear.
No reason given
Edited by EotD
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
Oh FFS it's a painting in a three minute short! You know I don't particularly like today's episode but this is making me agree with it. It's called an "Acceptable Break from Reality". I mean everyone is a perfect linguists as well since they never stutter and don't slur their words at all but nobody brings that. Does Sunset painting a decent picture do anything for this story? NO! Faust above I swear.
No reason given
Edited by EotD