Viewing last 25 versions of post by gingerninja666 in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I honestly feel like people big up these things as not making any sense. For weeks I've been hearing about how the Discord reveal doesn't make any sense and they just instantly forgive him for it and yadda yadda yadda.

But then I watched the episode and, like, this plan completely fits in with how he's been acting this entire season. And they are PISSED at him about it. He needed to literally save their lives for them to get that he was genuinely sorry.

And no, this isn't just me liking EVERYTHING the show does. I found the second part of the finale pretty weak. It's a repeat of Twilight's dilemma from The Beginning of the End, which just isn't that interesting, and the one new wrinkle they have for it, they don't focus on enough (which is that all of Twi's confidence crumbled because she believed it was all built on a lie). That and the whole "All ponies are turned on each other" thing doesn't get nearly enough focus to be truly believable.

There's already plenty in this two parter that doesn't get enough time, I don't know how you would've included Grogar being another boss fight as well.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare
I honestly feel like people big up these things as not making any sense. For weeks I've been hearing about how the Discord reveal doesn't make any sense and they just instantly forgive him for it and yadda yadda yadda.

But then I watched the episode and, like, this plan completely fits in with how he's been acting this entire season. And they are PISSED at him about it. He needed to literally save their lives for them to get that he was genuinely sorry.

And no, this isn't just me liking EVERYTHING the show does. I found the second part of the finale pretty weak. It's a repeat of Twilight's dilemma from The Beginning of the End, which just isn't that interesting, and the one new wrinkle they have for it, they don't focus on enough (which is that all of Twi's confidence crumbled because she believed it was all built on a lie). That and the whole "All ponies are turned on each other" thing doesn't get nearly enough focus to be truly believable.

There's already plenty in this two parter that doesn't get enough time, I don't know how you would've included Grogar being a prnoper threatr inboss tfigheret as well.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare

There's already plenty in this two parter that doesn't get enough time, I don't know how you would've included Grogar being a proper threat in there as well.
No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666
gingerninja666

Kaze ni Nare

No reason given
Edited by gingerninja666