Viewing last 25 versions of post by bigladiesman in topic Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

bigladiesman
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

El retorn de Jan
I'll ask that too. Have Tia and Luna become one with the Power of Friendship or have they left their fate unresolved.

Also, think what you like about Discord's alleged karma houdini condition, but watching Shy appearing from the chaos dimension and being pampered by a God... I don't care if it's like lovers (though I’d like to think that the 95% chance you talk about is accurate) or like Papa Discord and his little Shy... It's so goddamn adorable :D
No reason given
Edited by bigladiesman
bigladiesman
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

El retorn de Jan
I'll ask that too. Have Tia and Luna become one with the Power of Friendship or have they left their fate unresolved.
Also, think what you like about Discord's alleged karma houdini condition, but watching Shy appearing from the chaos dimension and being pampered by a God... I don't care if it's like lovers (though I’d like to think that the 95% chance you talk about is accurate) or like Papa Discord and his little Shy... It's so goddamn adorable :D
No reason given
Edited by bigladiesman