Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
@PonyPon  
Well they would be princes/princesses like Ember was. But unless Ember decides to host another contest to become the Dragon lord I don’t see how they would have a claim to the throne.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@PonyPon

Just a couple days ago there was another British royal wedding with a prince 6th in the line for the throne. It was all over the news.

Ember having siblings yet having the biggest claim to the throne isn’t mutually exclusive. It would just be obnoxious for yet another surprise sibling in this series.
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Horses in the 🅱ack
@Anonycat  
I wouldn’t go that far, it would be contrived but not that ridiculous. We don’t have a ton of pre-existing lore saying Ember was an only child or anything like we have saying Celestia and Luna where the only two alicorns.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@MadVillain

We have a few mentions here and there in a few books mentioning other alicorns. No mention on the Sisters having any siblings (besides that rejected movie script about their brother, but that clearly didn’t make it to the final product).

Yeah yeah “just in the EU” and all that, but just saying.
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

We should probably pay attention to Habers and Dubuc episodes. If they writes S9 then they will probably set some more important elements for the finale season. Like Smolder bonding with Spike might be a way out of Sparity in S9
TheAmazingPeanuts

@Esteban  
How many times we saying that about Spike with Ember? With how bold the show has gotten with romance and pairing the side characters up, it’s very unlikely to happen since Spike is a main character, and the writers are not interested in pairing the main characters with anybody.
Esteban
Duck - "You would all have 10/10 episodes if i was responsible for this season as story editor and I could do it for free"

@TheAmazingPeanuts  
Its a different scenario where Story editor is planning last two seasons and the ending for the show. Things he wrote this season will play a part in the finale season. He is aware SPike’s crush must be resolved. He will either use Smolder to end it or grow Spike into age that make Rarity return the feelings for him.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Seriously, though, if someone doesn’t set Spike cracking out of the stone with his new wings to the Pokemon evolution theme within 48 hours after the episode officially airs, then WE HAVE FAILED AS A FANDOM.

(Hyperbole, obviously. But seriously, I will be immensely disappointed if someone doesn’t do that. And before anyone asks “Why not just do it yourself?” I don’t have the editing software for it and I don’t have the time to edit it in anyway)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide