Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@EotD  
Jupiter has more mass than all the other planets combined. And I think Charon is currently considered a moon, though the relationship with Pluto is a bit more equal than that suggests.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
But let’s not get into politics.

MLP politics maybe? 9 months time skip - Long enough to build up the Iron Hooves Purification Party to make Equestria great and save again! Friendship for ponies only. All hail to Reichschancellor Neighsay!

(sorry, just kidding :-P)
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@DarkObsidian  
New wave after 1983 started to go downhill. Gone were the days of silly songs with twinkly productions and cheesy low budget music videos, replacing with more serious gunk. That song was the warning sign that times were changing and new wave was turning more teen oriented. About NDW, at least 99 Luftballons was a good song, albeit dated nowadays.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@EotD  
Yeah, but Charon doesn’t actually ‘orbit’ Pluto, which makes the definition suspect.

…I think we just bored literally everyone else in this thread half to death.
hironakamura
Artist -

I think they’re changing AJ in Gen 5 not because its political but more because of what’s marketable. The farm girl trope is actually a cute one. But I think based on Hasbro’s research on the target audience, the little girls, not very many of them can relate to it.

I watch videos on a YT channel called Toy Galaxy. Its educational if you’re in to toys. They sometimes talk about how giant toy conglomerates do market research and determine how to sell toys to a specific target market.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@ILoveMyoozik

full

@Applepie1973

I was 3 years old, but considering the fact that it was a big hit in Germany (as in France, Netherlands, Swiss, Austria and even Canada) you could it hear in the radio quite often. As I said, NDW wasn’t my thing. The heroes of my youth were Queen and only Celestia knows why most of the 80’s cartoon intros. ;-D
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

@Philweasel  
Jupiter is so massive that it’s the only celestial body that makes the Sun orbit a point outside itself with respect to Jupiter.

Makes me wish celestial objects had even more meaning in MLP.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@DarkObsidian  
That comic perfectly sums up the song if you translate it. XD

Even here in the States it was a big song. It reached #2 on the pop charts, only blocked by Van Halen’s “Jump”.  
Yeah, the 80’s cartoon intros were arguably the best part of the cartoons themselves.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide