Viewing last 25 versions of post by Poison Trail in topic Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The onlyrare positives I found are the meta nods on how much of a non-issue the episode should be, as thought the writer was forced the plot down their throat and did their best to show that they did what they could with an awful hand that shouldn't have existed in the first place and of course, the student 6, which got to shine at the expense of _*everyone else_*.

"So, who's for getting them both killed? It's not like the series is gonna get any kinder to them..."

And, I'm sorry AJ, but I'm really sick and tired of seeing that prion of yours destroy your IQ to single-digit levels. It's time to take the poor girl to the back of the barn and put her out of her misery.

... but if the goal was to make the transition to an AJ-less G5 easier by making the audience _*loathe_* her, I guess good work? Fuck's sake...
No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The only positives are the meta nods on how much of a non-issue the episode should be, as thought the writer was forced the plot down their throat and did their best to show that they did what they could with an awful hand that shouldn't have existed in the first place and of course, the student 6, which got to shine at the expense of _everyone else_.

"So, who's for getting them both killed? It's not like the series is gonna get any kinder to them..."

And, I'm sorry AJ, but I'm really sick and tired of seeing that prion of yours destroy your IQ to single-digit levels. It's time to take the poor girl to the back of the barn and put her out of her misery.

... but if the goal was to make the transition to an AJ-less G5 easier by making the audience _loathe_ her, I guess good work? Fuck's sake...
No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail
Poison Trail
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The only positives are the meta nods on how much of a non-issue the episode should be, as thought the writer was forced the plot down their throat and did their best to show that they did what they could with an awful hand that shouldn't have existed in the first place.

... but if the goal was to make the transition to an AJ-less G5 easier by making the audience _loathe_ her, I guess good work? Fuck's sake...
No reason given
Edited by Poison Trail