Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by MrSeyker in topic Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

MrSeyker

I don't have a problem with characters repeating morals, so shoot me, I guess.

Couple of days ago I finally watched the much maligned Applejack's Day Off for the first time, and I had a total blast. See, I would've loved to see more of THAT Applejack across the seasons. What really killed AJ's chances at popularity imo was how the fandom depiction of AJher got locked into the reliable working mare very early on to such a degree that any kind of deviation was met with, quite honestly, stupid amounts of scorn.
No reason given
Edited by MrSeyker
MrSeyker

I don't have a problem with characters repeating morals, so shoot me, I guess.

Couple of days ago I finally watched the much maligned Applejack's Day Off for the first time, and I had a total blast. See, I would've loved to see more of THAT Applejack across the seasons. What really killed imo was how the fandom depiction of AJ got locked into the reliable working mare to a degree that any kind of deviation was met with scorn.
No reason given
Edited by MrSeyker