Viewing last 25 versions of post by LeoNero in topic Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I does feel like they're showcasing more on these other characters, is that they don't want to repeat the same lessons with the mane 6. It did kind of reared it's ugly head in 28 Pranks later in which there were regressions. While i do think that characters like Applejack and Fluttershy have a lot left in the tank when it comes to story, i think having secondary characters, with having the Mane 6 as a supporting role for them is good for both sides.

I honestly think we're seeing these characters like Starlight, Trixie, Maud, Flurry Heart, and possibly others in the future, is that they're setting up either something big for the finale, or creating a new story for the "New Generation of ponies" or a new "Legacy" type story.

Flurry Heart: Legacy of Shining And Cadence

Starlight Glimmer: Legacy Of Twilight Sparkle

Trixie And Moondancer: Legacy Of Luna

And if you want to have fun with add Sunset Shimmer into the mix: Legacy Of The Celestia (Sun)

And the Mane5 6:

Maud: Legacy Of Pinkie Pie

Scootaloo: Legacy Of Rainbow Dash

Sweetie Belle: Legacy Of Rarity

Applebloom: Legacy Of Applejack

Discord: Legacy Of Fluttershy
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I does feel like they're showcasing more on these other characters, is that they don't want to repeat the same lessons with the mane 6. It did kind of reared it's ugly head in 28 Pranks later in which there were regressions. While i do think that characters like Applejack and Fluttershy have a lot left in the tank when it comes to story, i think having secondary characters, with having the Mane 6 as a supporting role for them is good for both sides.

I honestly think we're seeing these characters like Starlight, Trixie, Maud, Flurry Heart, and possibly others in the future, is that they're setting up either something big for the finale, or creating a new story for the "New Generation of ponies" or a new "Legacy" type story.

And if you want to have fun with add Sunset Shimmer into the mix: Legacy Of The Celestia (Sun)

And the Mane 6:
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero
LeoNero
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Shine On U Crazy Diamond

I honestly think we're seeing these characters like Starlight, Trixie, Maud, Flurry Heart, and possibly others in the future, is that they're setting up either something big for the finale, or creating a new story for the "New Generation of ponies" or a new "Legacy" type story. I

And if you want to have fun with add Sunset Shimmer into the mix: Legacy Of The Celestia

And the Mane 6:
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero
LeoNero
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Shine On U Crazy Diamond

I honestly think we're seeing these characters like Starlight, Trixie, Maud, Flurry Heart, and possibly others in the future, is that they're setting up either something big for the finale, or creating a new story for the "New Generation of ponies" or a new "Legacy" type story. I

And if you want to have fun with add Sunset Shimmer into the mix: Legacy Of The Celestia

And the Mane 6:
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero
LeoNero
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Shine On U Crazy Diamond

And the Mane 6:
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero
LeoNero
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
I does feel like they're showcasing more on these other characters, is that they don't want to repeat the same lessons with the mane 6. It did kind of reared it's ugly head in 28 Pranks later. While i do think that characters like Applejack and Fluttershy have a lot left in the tank when it comes to story, i think having secondary characters, with having the Mane 6 as a supporting role for them is good for both sides.

And the Mane 6:
No reason given
Edited by LeoNero