Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Pony Venting Thread

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@Red-Supernova](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5462173#post_5462173)
Maybe, but there is still plenty of stuff I enjoy about G5. Aside from the stuff that's more appealing to girls. Funny situations, cute, likeable, adorable characters, the greater intrigue to the connection to the G4 era... and with the characters, surely there is a pony you've really glommed onto, even the background and side characters. I've come to adore Thunder the royal guard a huge lot.
G5 isn't going to be like G4, and stuff like the cell phones and modern technology and apps and things are a consequence of getting the attention of the target audience, but it can all be enjoyable too without being stupid across the board. Only real thing I thought was the stupidest point was a certain scene with Sparky.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@Red-Supernova](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=5462173#post_5462173)
Maybe, but there is still plenty of stuff I enjoy about G5. Aside from the stuff that's more appealing to girls. Funny situations, cute adorable characters, the greater intrigue to the connection to the G4 era... and with the characters, surely there is a pony you've really glommed onto, even the background and side characters. I've come to adore Thunder the royal guard a huge lot.
G5 isn't going to be like G4, and stuff like the cell phones and modern technology and apps and things are a consequence of getting the attention of the target audience, but it can all be enjoyable too without being stupid across the board. Only real thing I thought was the stupidest point was a certain scene with Sparky.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk