Viewing last 25 versions of post by AC97 in topic Shipping Thread

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"[@LightningBolt":](/pony/next-gen-shipping-and-fan-au-discussion/post/4558643#post_4558643

)

I've decided as of the last three episodes I like Chrysalis as a villain actually... I wouldn't have her any other way.

I think her head is interesting to get into, as I did in a fanfic that I wrote on a whim, and I'm not sure I'll ever publish it.

Having a nice vehicle in the form of a character to have sadistic tendencies to flow from, without restraint, is... refreshing.
No reason given
Edited by AC97
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

"@LightningBolt":/pony/next-gen-shipping-and-fan-au-discussion/post/4558643#post_4558643

I've decided as of the last three episodes I like Chrysalis as a villain actually... I wouldn't have her any other way.

I think her head is interesting to get into, as I did in a fanfic that I wrote on a whim, and I'm not sure I'll ever publish.

Having a nice vehicle in the form of a character to have sadistic tendencies to flow from, without restraint, is... refreshing.
No reason given
Edited by AC97