Viewing last 25 versions of post by mjangelvortex in topic Shipping Thread

mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
"[@Hollowfox the Stallion":](/pony/next-gen-shipping-and-fan-au-discussion/post/3920782#post_3920782
)  
I wrote that _*before_* you edited your comment. Plus if you're going to act sassy, expect people to react back.

Sparity has over 5,000 tagged images on here and Fluttermac has over 2,000 images. Both of which had SFW shipping pictures posted on here three days ago. Pretty sure that means they're both loved.

Guess what one of the ships I like is? Braeburn/Cherry Jubilee. It currently only has "[22 tagged images":](/938050?q=cherryburn) here with the last SFW one being uploaded 3 years ago. And you know what? I don't give two flying feathers if it's popular or well loved or not. Nor do I complain about other people not liking it. It's seriously not that hard to just like a ship on your own and love it without minding it not being popular or not.

Chrys' favorite ship is Twilight/Chrysalis. That ship's not too popular. A lot of us here have ships that aren't popular and that's okay. Take it easy, please.
No reason given
Edited by mjangelvortex
mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
"@Hollowfox the Stallion":/pony/next-gen-shipping-and-fan-au-discussion/post/3920782#post_3920782
I wrote that _before_ you edited your comment. Plus if you're going to act sassy, expect people to react back.

Sparity has over 5,000 tagged images on here and Fluttermac has over 2,000 images. Both of which had SFW shipping pictures posted on here three days ago. Pretty sure that means they're both loved. Guess what one of the ships I like is? Braeburn/Cherry Jubilee. It currently only has "22 tagged images":/938050?q=cherryburn here with the last SFW one being uploaded 3 years ago. And you know what? I don't give two flying feathers if it's popular or well loved or not. Nor do I complain about other people not liking it.
No reason given
Edited by mjangelvortex