Viewing last 25 versions of post by Genki in topic Naming Fluttershy's Parents, Trixie's Mom, and the Sphinx

Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
"[@Johnnyxluna":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4447802#post_4447802
[bq="Johnnyxluna"]
) " 

> [
@JaPon-ii":](/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4447790#post_4447790
)
>
oh liek something else has not been renamed form it's origin name? #jellyfilleddonuts [/bq]

pffft... _*sigh_* you got me with that hashtag, for that, I'll let it slide _*(mon dieu! that meme)_*  
...*Because nothing beats...a jelly filled...donut...*
No reason given
Edited by Genki
Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
"@Johnnyxluna":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4447802#post_4447802
[bq="Johnnyxluna"] "@JaPon-ii":/pony/naming-fluttershy-s-parents-trixie-s-mom-and-the-sphinx/post/4447790#post_4447790
oh liek something else has not been renamed form it's origin name? #jellyfilleddonuts [/bq]

pffft... _sigh_ you got me with that hashtag, for that, I'll let it slide _(mon dieu! that meme)_
No reason given
Edited by Genki