Viewing last 25 versions of post by Pulse Wave in topic Naming Background Ponies Thread!

Pulse Wave
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Busy procrastinating
Okay, I've got (ca.) four more ponies for this round. Yeah, as if we were running out of ponies or something.

First of all her:

>>2572155t

She looks like she has got some rock & roll to her. So my suggestion: **Blue Velvet** after the Bobby Vinton song.

Next:

>>2572160t

Apple Family member or not? You decide. I say she is: **Cripps Pink** (Gala Appleby and Pink Lady's old name, by the way) after an apple variety also known as Pink Lady.

Third:

>>2572165t

Definitely an Apple Family member, hence: **Elstar** after another apple variation.

The last one is kind of tricky:

>>2572170t

So much we know: This is not Sparkler. The problem: We see basically the same pony as a unicorn in "We Got This Together" and as an earth pony otherwise. We could now say that's two ponies.

But "We Got This Together" got every other pony wrong: Some had different cutie marks like Glitter Glow, Linky had a different hairstyle, so why shouldn't she accidentally have been shown as a unicorn and actually be an earth pony?

If the latter is the case: **Mellow Dee**. If that's two ponies, and you want two names, the suggestion is for the earth pony.

Edit: I've checked. She's a unicorn in the intro as well.
No reason given
Edited by Pulse Wave