Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by CloudMistDragon in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
[@DerpyFast](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5629802#post_5629802)
> [@CloudMistDragon](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5629786#post_5629786)
> Like you said, it's okay to recognize flaws in something you like. But that involves opinions more complex than a binary "good" or "bad", and he seems to have a hard time with those.

I know, you'd think someone who always likes to insist that he's neutral and calls himself "quiet" would be less snappy, more understanding of the opinions of others, and not see everything in black and white. Just because you like to talk about what you think G5 does better than G4 a lot doesn't mean you're a hostile-sounding G5 purist. Just because a guy likes to defend G5 doesn't mean he thinks any kind of G5 criticism is unfounded. Just because G5 fans are getting death threats doesn't mean they're being just as bad as toxic G4 fans (I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP). It's this constant jumping to conclusions that needs to ***STOP***. I will ***NOT*** put up with it anymore.
No reason given
Edited by CloudMistDragon
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
[@DerpyFast](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5629802#post_5629802)
> [@CloudMistDragon](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5629786#post_5629786)
> Like you said, it's okay to recognize flaws in something you like. But that involves opinions more complex than a binary "good" or "bad", and he seems to have a hard time with those.

I know, you'd think someone who always likes to insist that he's neutral and calls himself "quiet" would be less snappy, more understanding of the opinions of others, and not see everything in black and white. Just because you like to talk about what you think G5 does better than G4 a lot doesn't mean you're a hostile-sounding G5 purist. Just because a guy likes to defend G5 doesn't mean he thinks any kind of G5 criticism is unfounded. Just because G5 fans are getting death threats doesn't mean they're being just as bad as toxic G4 fans (I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP). It's this constant jumping to conclusions that needs to ***STOP***. I will ***NOT*** put up with it anymore.
No reason given
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow

I know, you'd think someone who always likes to insist that he's neutral and calls himself "quiet" would be less snappy, more understanding of the opinions of others, and not see everything in black and white. Just because you like to talk about what you think G5 does better than G4 a lot doesn't mean you're a hostile G5 purist. Just because a guy likes to defend G5 doesn't mean he thinks any kind of G5 criticism is unfounded. Just because G5 fans are getting death threats doesn't mean they're being just as bad as toxic G4 fans (I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP). It's this constant jumping to conclusions that needs to ***STOP***. I will ***NOT*** put up with it anymore.
No reason given
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow

I know, you'd think someone who always likes to insist that he's neutral and calls himself "quiet" would be less snappy, more understanding of the opinions of others, and not see everything in black and white. Just because you like to talk about what you think G5 does better than G4 a lot doesn't mean you're a hostile G5 purist. Just because a guy likes to make G5 defense videos G5 doesn't mean he thinks any kind of G5 criticism is aun attackfounded. Just because G5 fans are getting death threats doesn't mean they're being just as bad as toxic G4 fans (I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP). It's this constant jumping to conclusions that needs to ***STOP***. I will ***NOT*** put up with it anymore.
No reason given
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow

I know, you'd think someone who always likes to insist that he's neutral and calls himself "quiet" would be less snappy, more understanding of the opinions of others, and not see everything in black and white. Just because you like to talk about what you think G5 does better than G4 a lot doesn't mean you're a hostile G5 purist. Just because a guy likes to make G5 defense videos doesn't mean he thinks any kind of G5 criticism is an attack. Just because G5 fans are getting death threats doesn't mean they're being just as bad as toxic G4 fans (I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP). It's this constant jumping to conclusions that needs to ***STOP***. I will ***NOT*** put up with it anymore.
No reason given
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow

I know, you'd think someone who always likes to insist that he's neutral and calls himself "quiet" would be less snappy, more understanding of the opinions of others, and not see everything in black and white. Just because you like to talk about what you think G5 does better than G4 a lot doesn't mean you're a hostile G5 purist. Just because a guy likes to make G5 defense videos does no't mean he thinks any kind of G5 criticism is an attack. Just because G5 fans are getting death threats doesn't mean they're being just as bad as toxic G4 fans (I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP). It's this constant jumping to conclusions that needs to ***STOP***. I will ***NOT*** put up with it anymore.
No reason given
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow

I know, you'd think someone who always likes to insist that he's neutral and calls himself "quiet" would be less snappy, more understanding of the opinions of others, and not see everything in black and white. Just because you like to talk about what you think G5 does better than G4 a lot doesn't mean you're a hostile G5 purist. Just because a guy likes to make G5 defense videos does not mean he thinks any kind of G5 criticism is an attack. Just because G5 fans are getting death threats doesn't mean they're being just as bad as the people sendxingc theG4 defath threatns (I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP). It's this constant jumping to conclusions that needs to ***STOP***. I will ***NOT*** put up with it anymore.
No reason given