Viewing last 25 versions of post by CloudMistDragon in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
As someone who actually likes MYM the best out of all the G5 content, I have to join in with the hive mind a bit late here, yeah, watch the G5 movie first. XD G5 movie purism still irritates me, but you should still watch it first, given how it sets everything up and does a very good job setting everything up at that. Hope you enjoy it. If you don't, we understand with your tastes changing like you said.
No reason given
Edited by CloudMistDragon
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
As someone who actually likes MYM the best out of all the G5 content, I have to join in with the hive mind a bit late here, yeah, watch the G5 movie first. XD G5 movie purism still irritates me, but you should still watch it first, given how it sets everything up and does a very good job setting everything up at that.
No reason given
Edited by CloudMistDragon