Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
[@Background Pony \#8652](/forums/pony/topics/idw-comic-thread?post_id=5259173#post_5259173)

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/idw-comic-thread?post_id=5259191#post_5259191)

True. I always forget that Peter spoke New Discord in Pony Life. Was a good job. I give him credits for that. ;-)

[@Phoenixflambe](/forums/pony/topics/idw-comic-thread?post_id=5259191#post_5259191)
> [@DarkObsidian](/forums/pony/topics/idw-comic-thread?post_id=5259172#post_5259172)
> Correct but in Pony Life, he's replaced so it might be possible. But I'll rather not. You're right, just let the comics do the connections.

Eeyup! ^^

---

By the way, I'm reading the comments on YouTube of My Little Pony G5 Comic #2 (G4 BACKSTORY) [MLP COMIC]. You can really see the opinions bouncing back and forth. Half the fans love it, the other half despise it. (grin) I'm curious to see how long this topic will keep us busy. If you look at the already published info, covers & artwork from the comics, the story doesn't seem to be resolved in the next #Iissue #3. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian