Viewing last 25 versions of post by CORDZ2000 in topic IDW Comics - Story Discussion (Spoilers)

CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Discord has been genuinely heroic and bettering himself as a person throughout s10, in isosue 96 he even brings up all his mistakes always biting him in the rear. So therefore I have hope he can fix this and whatever new twist he brings makes up for this.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
Discord has been genuinely heroic and bettering himself as a person althroughout s10 so i have hope he can fix this and whatever new twist he brings makes up for this.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000
CORDZ2000

Draconequues Lover zcord
Discord has been genuinely heroic and bettering himself as a person, althoughout s10 so i have hope he can fix this and whatever new twist he brings makes up for this.
No reason given
Edited by CORDZ2000