Viewing last 25 versions of post by Honorary Cutie Mark Crusader Discord in topic G5 My little Pony Movie SPOILERS

Honorary Cutie Mark Crusader Discord

Hi! You eventually knew this was coming, a brutally honest review of the new movie and may I say I’m going to have fun talking about this! because I dunno why new generations have to insult the older generation like what they did with ReBoot show, for example they called the old fan base a old middle aged man living in the basement of their moms house with a collection of the show like figures, posters etc. Ok enough ranting here’s the review Oh major spoilers ahead

- In the beginning they did rarity dirty and where’s spike?
- why dose the story start out with all the ponies are no longer living in harmony are they saying the Mane 6 failed!(unless chrysalis and her gang are back)
- So because all ponies don’t have magical powers so dose everyone else?
- Where are all the other magical creatures! Did they just make this a pony world?!
- Cell phones really!

I could go on! But I won’t, now I’ll let you decide, is it good it’s 3D yes but do we honestly want that to be the only highlight of the movie? no! because they shouldn’t make a movie about a universe where the Mane 6 failed and now the new generation will succeed, that’s just wrong 😑 Don’t dunk on a generation just to make it sound like yours better if it can’t deliver and let me tell you this movie did not deliver 🙄
No reason given