Viewing last 25 versions of post by Twi Clown in topic Crazy Headcanons

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
**__Trixie Lulamoon:__** Sanguine.
**Main drive:** Attention and reputation.
Hammy and willing to put a show. Rather undisciplined and could be rather self-centered.
*"Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feats of magic ever witnessed by pony eyes!"*

**__Sunset Shimmer:__** Choleric
**Main drive:** Power and achievement.
Confident, skilled and always on the move and naturally ambitious. Quite impatient and too prideful to accept defeat.
*" I've had to jump through so many hoops tonight just to get my hands on this crown, and it really should have been mine all along."*

**__Starlight Glimmer:__** Phlegmatic
**Main drive:** Harmony and stability.
Soothing and with a desire for friendship as well as pretty supportive. Not good with rejection and quite shy.
*"Well, now you can spend the rest of your lives here with us! And we'll teach you just how much better life can be without your cutie marks!"*

**__Tempest Shadow:__** Melancholic
**Main drive:** Perfection and truth.
Driven and cold-heated, concerned about what's truthful. Sour and terribly single-minded, inflexible in means and goals.
*"Open up your eyes. See the world from where I stand"*
No reason given
Edited by Twi Clown