Viewing last 25 versions of post by Scrounge in topic Alternate Endings and Deleted Scenes: Warp the show for fun and profit!

Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
So I just realized something needed saying here:

"

[
@lasty":](/pony/alternate-endings-and-deleted-scenes-warp-the-show-for-fun-and-profit/post/3730809#post_3730809
[bq="lasty"]
)  

> *
*Apple Bloom:** Is queen Novo around?

> *
*Sweetie Belle:** Or the princess?

> *
*Scootaloo:** Can we meet them!?

> *
*Terramar:** Hey, if you can pay for Uzo and Kristen to show up, I'm sure they'd be happy to. (the CMCs shake their heads)

> *
*Sweetie Belle:** guest voice rates suck.

> *
*Twilight:** Don't complain, those rates helped prevent your sister from getting with a cat-man.

> *
*Sweetie Belle:** Yay, guest voice rates![/bq]

*Apple Bloom**: "No, they _*still_* suck! I just met my grandad not that long ago, and I'll never see him again unless they shell out for Shatner to come back!"

(Sorry, felt like I had to.)
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge
Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
So I just realized something needed saying here:

"@lasty":/pony/alternate-endings-and-deleted-scenes-warp-the-show-for-fun-and-profit/post/3730809#post_3730809
[bq="lasty"]*Apple Bloom:* Is queen Novo around?
*Sweetie Belle:* Or the princess?
*Scootaloo:* Can we meet them!?
*Terramar:* Hey, if you can pay for Uzo and Kristen to show up, I'm sure they'd be happy to. (the CMCs shake their heads)
*Sweetie Belle:* guest voice rates suck.
*Twilight:* Don't complain, those rates helped prevent your sister from getting with a cat-man.
*Sweetie Belle:* Yay, guest voice rates![/bq]

*Apple Bloom*: "No, they _still_ suck! I just met my grandad not that long ago, and I'll never see him again unless they shell out for Shatner to come back!"
No reason given
Edited by Scrounge