Report site bugs here

author92
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

I’m not entirely sure if this would go here or not but I can’t seem to edit tags, even on my own posts. I just get a message saying “ {“api”:{“status”:404,“status_text”:“Not found - check your API call”}} “ and I’m not sure if that means its a problem on my end or what.
author92
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

@Wiimeiser  
That sort of thing happens to me whenever I try pulling up a pic on here through google images. Best work around I’ve found is to just find the image the old fashioned way on the site
Edhelistar
Non-Fungible Trixie -
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Kirin Flutterfan
@byte[]  
I also have the same issue… Which for me is a bit of a pain, because I can only use IE on mobile, because Windows Mobile 8.1. Also, my Autumn Blaze badge is not visible under the same circumstances.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@FredMSloniker  
Oh - the search tool has massive problems finding anything that’s black and white or a line drawing.

The most hilarious things happen sometimes with the duplication detection when someone uploads a line drawing - the site will find dozens of “matches” even though they look nothing alike.

Those kinds of drawings with lots of white space around the image itself really kick the search tool in its weakest place, it seems.

Sometimes, you can use Google’s Image search tool, specifying that it should look at Derpibooru, to find things. Sometimes.
Background Pony #25A5
>you have to wait 10 seconds between uploads  
But the upload failed because missing rating tags. Now I lost everything I filled in and have to start over again.
JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
@Background Pony #A789  
Just have the alternate versions open in other tabs, tagged, sourced and descriptions done. Hit upload in the first tab, wait until the upload completes plus 10 seconds, hit upload in the next tab, wait, repeat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide