Report site bugs here

Rainboom Dash
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Rainbooms4Ever
@Pone of Justice  
Yeah, I know… clipconverter is crap

I’m not going to use that anymore

I’m actually surprised it allowed me to download the Friday video since it has music

I could re-record it myself but…. for some reason when I do it looks slightly laggier and… well… I guess I could but… eh…
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
Well, I have this program downloaded that can remux to Webm as long as it’s encoded with VP8 or VP9 and has Vorbis or Opus audio (I actually downloaded it to replace the Youtube audio with the mp3 audio in the Friday video, but it can remux videos too)

So I guess I’ll encode with VP9 and then encode with Opus and then encode as a MKV and then remux as Webm, since I’m too lazy to learn another program to use to encode

Re-recording it myself is not working due to Youtube’s stupid way of keeping the UI up when paused and it doesn’t go away right away when you click play and etc. etc.

So yeah, I’ll just use a site

Edit: Remux thing doesn’t do shit… still won’t play in Firefox… my guess is it is just changing the name of the file extension like I was doing
Sff
Inspiration Manifestation - For Patreon supporters
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Bit -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Happy Derpy! -

What does it mean?!?
The bottom half of >>1485757 is all black, for some reason is seems to only affect the full size version while the resized is fine.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

@Sff  
Shut down your data connection and close your browser, see if it persists after you reconnect and reload it. Sometimes browsers just randomly middlefinger individual images partway through and refuse any attempt to reload them; Firefox used to be super bad about that in the 30x versions.
The Luna Fan
The Luna Fan - For Patreon supporters
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

At The Edge Of The Rules
@DaMagics  
It happens every time that you tried to post a comment in blank, so i think that is more something of “is not harming anyone, why fix it?” thing, they were trying to show that “Your comment could not be posted, sorry!” text and the image below by reloading the entire page , but i think they then decided to show the same text by only reloading the comments but because the script was saying “reload the entire part (butttons, upvotes, etc) of above whith the new text and the image” that’s what you see.  
%but it’s just a theory, a DB THEORY!!%
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@byte[]  
I guess I’m used to my 4k monitor so that doesn’t look zoomed out to me :P

Although usually I zoom in by like 200% soooooo… it’s really not THAT zoomed out

This is what mine looks like when not zoomed in (well, zoomed out 67% with 150% scaling which equals 100%)

http://i.imgur.com/B8S84y7.png

http://i.imgur.com/4xB0oFR.png

Hmm.. that’s another thing.. I’d like it to be zoomed in 150% (with 150% scaling) so I can make full use of the ~600x600 thumbnails…. but be zoomed in to like 100% (with 150% scaling) when viewing images

I guess that’s not a bug though and this isn’t the place to ask for help about it

Edit: I just tested 67% zoom on a 3840x2160 image and it fit my screen perfectly when in fullscreen

So 67% zoom + 150% scaling = 100%
DaMagics
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Lewd Cuddlehorse :3
Oh.. the iFrame issue seems to happen 100% of the time when I click Post without filling in any text.

I have the latest version of Firefox
The Luna Fan
The Luna Fan - For Patreon supporters
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

At The Edge Of The Rules
@DaMagics  
coff coff

@The-luna-fan  
@DaMagics
It happens every time that you tried to post a comment in blank, so i think that is more something of “is not harming anyone, why fix it?” thing, they were trying to show that “Your comment could not be posted, sorry!” text and the image below by reloading the entire page , but i think they then decided to show the same text by only reloading the comments but because the script was saying “reload the entire part (butttons, upvotes, etc) of above whith the new text and the image” that’s what you see.
%but it’s just a theory, a DB THEORY!!%
DJDavid98
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

Disy
Error messages should now properly reload the entire page to display the error message instead of cramming it into the comments section.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide