Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Problems with the new username feature

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@WingbeatPony":](/meta/problems-with-the-new-username-feature/post/3577941#post_3577941
)  
I did not design the feature. I'm just a user of it, and someone who helps others use it.

For me it works pretty good. It's a significant step forward, and so far has been very helpful for people who I have been helping rebrand themselves.

I'm sorry that you think it should be withdrawn, but it so far has been very helpful for many and I hope it will continue to be available for anyone who wants to use it.

And, as has been pointed out multiple times, anyone who wants to create a new account can do so today. They're welcome to do so.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@WingbeatPony":/meta/problems-with-the-new-username-feature/post/3577941#post_3577941
I did not design the feature. I'm just a user of it, and someone who helps others use it.

For me it works pretty good. It's a significant step forward, and so far has been very helpful for people who I have been helping rebrand themselves.

I'm sorry that you think it should be withdrawn, but it so far has been very helpful for many and I hope it will continue to be available for anyone who wants to use it.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves