Viewing last 25 versions of post by Door Belle in topic Downvotes / Hiding Survey

Door Belle
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Black Ink
I'm starting to think the solution is that pressing downvote pops up a Rule 4 dialogue box that you have to acknowledge every single time.

This is only somewhat a joke. People here do _*not_* read it, as has been made clear time and again.

Of course, people still wouldn't read it much if it popped up every time they tried to downvote something, but it might make downvoting just as obnoxious to everyone else as it is to the mods... :P
No reason given
Edited by Door Belle
Door Belle
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Black Ink
I'm starting to think the solution is that pressing downvote pops up a Rule 4 dialogue box that you have to acknowledge every single time.

This is only somewhat a joke. People here do _not_ read it, as has been made clear time and again.

Of course, people wouldn't read it much if it popped up every time they tried to downvote something, but it might make downvoting just as obnoxious to everyone else as it is to the mods... :P
No reason given
Edited by Door Belle