Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vree in topic DB WORKSHOP: Tag discussion

Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"[@Exhumed Legume":](/meta/db-workshop-tag-discussion/post/2083483#post_2083483
)  
He provided the EXACT same information I'd have provided if I commented BEFORE him (I only needed to echo him since he did first, but you'll notice %if you scroll up% that I DID add my own information to it).

"

[
@Exhumed Legume":](/meta/db-workshop-tag-discussion/post/2083483#post_2083483
[bq="Exhumed
) Legume"] 

>
By telling me I was wrong but not why?[/bq]

I DID tell you why and I did not say that YOU , specifically, were wrong unless you think it applies to you. Now stop arguing over nothings. >_<
No reason given
Edited by Vree
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

"@Exhumed Legume":/meta/db-workshop-tag-discussion/post/2083483#post_2083483
He provided the EXACT same information I'd have provided if I commented BEFORE him (I only needed to echo him since he did, but you'll notice if you croll up that I DID add my own information to it).

[bq="Exhumed Legume"]By telling me I was wrong but not why?[/bq]
I DID tell you why and I did not say that YOU specifically itwere twrong you unless you think it applies to you. Now stop arguing over nothings. >_<
No reason given
Edited by Vree
Vree

He provided the EXACT same information I'd have provided if I commented BEFORE him (I only needed to echo him since he did, but you'll notice if you croll up that I DID add my own information to it).

[bq="Exhumed Legume"]By telling me I was wrong but not why?[/bq]
I DID tell you why and I did not tell it to you unless you think it applies to you. Now stop arguing over nothings. >_<
No reason given
Edited by Vree