Wrestling thread

Background Pony #2AF3
Kenny Omega got a new Nickname this past Week, “The Best Bait Machine” XD :D

He wanted the Reaction of Controversy & he absolutely got That & then Some! :)

#TheCleaner #BestBaitMachine #BestBoutMachine #ChangeTheWorld
Background Pony #2AF3
Overall a Thumbs Down Episode of Raw again this Week.  
The only positive Things were The Fiend, Fatal 5 Way Match & Gable getting Good Crowd Reactions for himself.

For the Love of Equestria, take the Belt off Rollins as quick as Possible, he is being called “The 2019 Version of Roman Reigns” by a lot of People right now. If he doesn’t drop the Strawberry/Tomato Title to The Fiend at Hell in a Cell, the Reactions towards him get Worse….. :o

#TheFiendForStrawberryChamp #YowieWowie #LetHimIn
Background Pony #2AF3
@Holofan4life  
No, the only Good Match overall was the Fatal 5 Way, everything else was Meh to Solid at Best(besides Gable’s nice Showing against Corbin).

Just admit that your Standards are on a very Low Scale, I know what exciting Wrestling is my unwise Pal XD

Mediocrity is not appreciated in my Mindset, Quality over Quantity is everything I need to say. :)

#StopHavingLowStandards #QualityOverQuantity
Background Pony #2AF3
Seeing Ember Moon, Asuka & Kairi Sane being involved in the 24/7 Garbage made my Stomach turn in a very Bad Direction, these Women deserve so much better…..sighs

Jeff’s Best Singles Feud/Rivalry was easily “The Best In The World” CM Punk.

So Personal, so Deep & had such a exciting Aura about It, you don’t have Feuds these Days on the Main Roster Product anymore unfortunately. :o
Background Pony #2AF3
Seems like John Hennigan (Morrison/Nitro etc.) Has re-signed with WWE, according to PWInsider.

I rather would’ve liked seeing Johnny “Elite” in AEW, but hey hope he didn’t make a Mistake, look what happened with Guys like Shelton Benjamin, EC3 etc.

WWE doesn’t have a Good Track Record here XD
Background Pony #2AF3
@Holofan4life  
No the 24/7 Nonsense makes the Shows worse period, everyone with a Brain Cell says this Shit needs to be dropped.

Asuka, Kairi Sane, Ember Moon & so many Others don’t belong in Awful Segments like That……sighs
Background Pony #2AF3
@Holofan4life  
Solomonster hasn’t said positive Things about the 24/7 Garbage for Months, you’re very outdated.

And the Others are fine with Mediocrity as usual I guess XD

DROP THE 24/7 NONSENSE, this Shit doesn’t belong on a supposed Sports oriented Product that Fox wants, so that Stupid Stuff is getting removed sooner then later! :o
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide