Video Game General

toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Mikey  
good. Good.. Kill all of them..

also. got started in DS 3 myself. Got the lizzard, now getting the Samurai. All I gotta say though, That Samurai! JESUS! xD getting torn to pieces in here! Gotta be real aggressive with that mf-er!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@PonyPon

Ah, so you did.

Well then.

@Jarkes

I mean after all the hullabaloo I wanted to succeed even if I don’t care for fighting games.

But as the years (plural) went on I started giving less and less benefit of the doubt.

The final (snirk) product better be a very tight and balanced experience or I’ll never drop the Mighty #9 comparisons.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@PonyPon

Well, sorry I don’t have any faith in a game that took even longer than Mighty No. 9 to come out or a dev team that sets a release date without making sure that the game is actually FINISHED before that release date.

Or the fact that it only exists for the same reason that Mighty No. 9 did: to stick it to a big corporation for canceling a fan-awaited project.

But at least Mighty No. 9 was a FINISHED PRODUCT. It SUCKED, but it was at least FINISHED.

Also: 6 playable characters for like $30? No thank you.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Jarkes

Eh, I’unno. Maybe I’ve just been burned on Triple A studio pricing, but $2.50 a character plus the rest of the game (minus a story mode ATM) is not that bad a price. I’d say it’s good even.

But the fact that there’s a price at all is the kicker.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Jarkes  
Well nothing too recent, if that’s what you were wondering. I just happened to find the main motivation behind his newest creation not too long ago:  
full  
And I’m willing to bet that same guy who shot him down… isn’t any more impressed with YandereDev now that he was back then.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.