Video Game General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
The mech in the original MSX version of Metal Gear must have been pretty impressive for its time… I’ve never actually played the game or seen many screenshots or footage from the MSX version to be honest.

Of course, the NES couldn’t handle it so they replaced it with a supercomputer at the end.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Jarkes

It didn’t move or attack. It was just background scenery you had to plant C4 at the feet of, like with the supercomputer.

I think the only difference was that the one with the Metal Gear has 2 laser turrets defending it. Not even attached to the mech itself, they were off to the side.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Jarkes

Technically. I can recall one instance where the concept art of TX-55 was used as part of a memory thing. Which is not that unusual for MGS; it tended to keep the sprite/low polygonal graphics of the older games intact when flashbacking to them even in the 360/PS3 era.

This is TX-55 by the by.

full

Yeah. Somehow we went from the Shagohod, Peace Walker, Zeke, and Sahelanthropus to…that.

Technology in MG is weird.
Viscera
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

Umu
@Dustcan  
Well, that’s what happens when a series gets more fleshed out, advanced, time and technology passes in real time… and then begins to churn out prequels.

Same thing happened with Deus Ex, when Human Revolution, set many years before the first game, was more technological advanced than it.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’m pretty sure the MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake were bonus features in Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence… Even had new, not crappy translations (though it was the first time Metal Gear 2 had been translated officially).
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@ArcticEight

Go for it. I’m either just Dustcan or dustcan1 on Steam. Either way my avatar’s the same. I can’t figure out how to find my account or others in a browser so you’re going to have to send the request.

I need someone to help me get those “Steam Friend” cheevos anyway.

When TF2 decides to work I’m expecting a lot of pyros now.

I’m going to be one of them.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@SquiggyBomb  
On easy you can start messing around there for some better items and lots of levels around level 20 as long as you dodge the wargs in the first area, but i would advise steering clear of the main dungeon till around the time you can readily kill the drake in devil fire grove,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.