Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Video Game General

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I know I said I hated metroid style games awhile back but I just watched the trailer for a game called Valfaris and Oh my god this is the coolest shit Ive seen in ages.

It looks like a cross between metroid and contra with the aesthetic of 40k and a shit ton of heavy metal.

The main character looks like the God emperor in his youth, fighting off the forces of old night in the age of strife.

Check out the trailer and prepare for an overdose of masculinity and grimdark.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I know I said I hated metroid style games awhile back but I just watched the trailer for a game called Valaris and Oh my god this is the coolest shit Ive seen in ages.

It looks like a cross between metroid and contra with the aesthetic of 40k and a shit ton of heavy metal.

The main character looks like the God emperor in his youth, fighting off the forces of old night in the age of strife.

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
I know I said I hated metroid style games awhile back but I just watched the trailer for a game called Valaris and Oh my god this is the coolest shit Ive seen in ages.

It looks like a cross between metroid and contra with the aesthetic of 40k and shit ton of heavy metal.

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..

It looks like a cross between metroid and contra with aesthetic of 40k and shit ton of heavy metal.

The main character looks like the God emperor in his youth, fight off the forces of old night in the age of strife.

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex