Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@NitroFury  
The history from what i remember…

Game was supposed to come out in April 16th this year.  
Then that got changed to September 17th.  
Then that got changed to November 19th.  
Then now it got changed to December 10th.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Meanlucario

If you like something like that, I strongly recommend you to play Tyranny or Disco Asylum. Especially Tyranny. Yeah, I know the title of the game is a bit weird , but it’s a fantastic RPG with a unique setting. And multiple ends (4 playthroughs at least). ;-)
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@DarkObsidian  
I was being sarcastic about it. Failing to talk him out of it felt horrible, and learning that if I just told him about the base instead of trying to help him not lose hope, I could have stopped him and him and his family would just move their instead.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Meanlucario

Ah, okay. Now the italic “great” makes more sense. Nevertheless, if you want to walk on the path of evil, without this “eating Babies and kicking puppies for fun” cliché evil, then I still recommend Obsidian Entertainment’s Tyranny. ;-)

But I admit, I always get annoyed too when I fail to convince NPCs. Literally, the first three words I learned in English for playing computer games in the late 80s, early 90s were charisma, persuasion & lockpicking. Well, the last one didn’t necessarily have anything to do with diplomacy, but I always loved to play charismatic scoundrels. And heavily armored paladins with sword and shield. ;-D
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Meanlucario

I prefer to be chaotically good, or righteously evil. But most of all I rely on charm, allies, as well as tactical and strategic superiority. ;-D

Well, two-handed weapons are good and beautiful in video games, but hardly to be used in real life. Two-hand swords were not used in direct battle, but from the second line. Therefore, while I share the general enthusiasm for oversized swords, I still prefer more elegant close-fighting weapons. I think that’s what I felt best implemented in Pillars of Eternity. There you could play a Mediterranean-like paladin with a rapier. Matching the feather-decorated hat. At least it had style. ;-)

I fear that if a god would banish me to another world (like in an Isekai scenario) and I would take my true form there, I would probably be the most heterosexual gay paladin of the god of thieves, armed with rapier, dagger, in tight-fitting leather armor (we really want to serve every fetish here, um, I mean cliché), Errol Flynn beard and the eternal bad luck on his heels. But the main thing is eighteen talent points on carousing. Hehehehe. Ah, just kidding. But yeah, I love being a rogue/scoundrel. ;-D
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@DarkObsidian  
I’m way to lawful good for either of those. And I like efficiency over style, other than if it’s a giant axe or machete, than I go chop-chop on those who oppose the light.
Background Pony #9A3C
Why did Steve from Minecraft get picked for Smash, instead of someone from Fortnite, the ACTUAL most popular game of this generation?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide