Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ping_chan in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ping_chan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
"[@Mikey":](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4658638#post_4658638
)  
That's one thing that I have never got around to doing, was look up more mods for the Half Life series, 'bout as much I got into was high resolution texture packs, custom maps and that one "play as a cat" mod, that was inspired by Alyx asking "what cat?" in the beginning of Half Life 2. It looks hella fun, you play as a cat that was due to be submitted for testing in the Black Mesa labs, but due to the combine invasion you break free and get to beat up head crabs using your paws, but I don't remember if the mod was ever finished...

Imma go look it up!

Oya the mod is called Cat Life. It's on moddb.
No reason given
Edited by Ping_chan
Ping_chan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
"@Mikey":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=4658638#post_4658638
That's one thing that I have never got around to doing, was look up more mods for the Half Life series, 'bout as much I got into was high resolution texture packs, custom maps and that one "play as a cat" mod, that was inspired by Alyx asking "what cat?" in the beginning of Half Life 2. It looks hella fun, you play as a cat that was due to be submitted for testing in the Black Mesa labs, but due to the combine invasion you break free and get to beat up head crabs using your paws, but I don't remember if the mod was ever finished...
Imma go look it up!
Oya
the mod is called Cat Life.
No reason given
Edited by Ping_chan