Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jarkes in topic Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
"[@Mystic Beast":](/generals/tokusatsu-thread-super-sentai-kamen-rider-ultraman-and-the-likes/post/2613090#post_2613090

)

No, it doesn't, it can apply to others too.

As for the Max Steel movie, I'm honestly not sure what to think. The franchise has already failed to truly take off 3 times; first there was the original in the late 90's-early 2000's, then there was the second one a couple years later that was more or less a retooling of the original, which ironically lasted the longest of any of them, and finally there was the 2012 series starring Andrew Francis in the title role that only lasted 2 or 3 seasons. So I'm honestly not sure why they're making a live-action movie based off of it.
No reason given
Edited by Jarkes
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
"@Mystic Beast":/generals/tokusatsu-thread-super-sentai-kamen-rider-ultraman-and-the-likes/post/2613090#post_2613090

No, it doesn't, it can apply to others too.

As for the Max Steel movie, I'm honestly not sure what to think. The franchise has already failed to truly take off 3 times; first there was the original in the late 90's-early 2000's, then there was the second one a couple years later that was more or less a retooling of the original, which ironically lasted the longest of any of them, and finally there was the 2012 series starring Andrew Francis in the title role that only lasted 2 or 3 seasons.
No reason given
Edited by Jarkes