Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic The Virus Outbreak Thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Meanlucario":](/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4970751#post_4970751

[bq]
)

>
if that makes you feel better[/bq]

Thanks, but that's certainly not going to make me feel any better.

"

[
@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4970753#post_4970753

)

Should I now tell about all the poor and stupid white women and stoned white men (here in Europe) who hang some cheap dreamcatchers in front of their windows and moan about the red man's land being stolen? Or should I rather talk about the fact that white people are too stupid and all Native Americans throw into the same pot anyway and have no idea about the diversity of faith, culture and way of life?

Should I now debate what has gone wrong since 1492, just because the Spanish were broke after they finally completed their Reconquista?

No, my anti-Americanism is directed solely against the fixed idea that something like an "American way of life" could still exist today. Also to stay within this thread. As a full-blooded German 1:1 I stand behind the statement of Mr. Şahin that international cooperation alone is the only way out of any form of crisis.

And for this reason, I wholeheartedly and firmly reject any national solution and stand alone to this threat. Comes from the US, Russia, or anywhere else. And I would never support an European First path, as would so many of my compatriots. Yes, Europe must now learn to do without the US. Today more than ever. However, this does not mean that it is no longer possible to work together on the international level. Whenever and wherever Europeans in general are able to make the world a little better again, I will agree with that. Everything else I reject from the bottom of my heart.

Only together will we be able to defeat this virus. And only together will we be able to avert future threats like this. This is my firm conviction and I will continue to hold this view. Even if that means stepping on the Americans' toes every now and then. If Russians, Chinese or other nations were represented here, I would probably do the same. And always with the mirror in my hand, to show myself the own fallibility of my own country.

Only a critical mind is an open mind. And only an open mind can see the dangers and detours of the future.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Meanlucario":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4970751#post_4970751

"[bq]if that makes you feel better"[/bq]

Thanks, but that's certainly not going to make me feel any better.

"@Dex Stewart":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4970753#post_4970753

Should I now tell about all the poor and stupid white women and stoned white men (here in Europe) who hang some cheap dreamcatchers in front of their windows and moan about the red man's land being stolen? Or should I rather talk about the fact that white people are too stupid and all Native Americans throw into the same pot anyway and have no idea about the diversity of faith, culture and way of life?

Should I now debate what has gone wrong since 1492, just because the Spanish were broke after they finally completed their Reconquista?

No, my anti-Americanism is directed solely against the fixed idea that something like an "American way of life" could still exist today. Also to stay within this thread. As a full-blooded German 1:1 I stand behind the statement of Mr. Şahin that international cooperation alone is the only way out of any form of crisis.

And for this reason, I wholeheartedly and firmly reject any national solution and stand alone to this threat. Comes from the US, Russia, or anywhere else. And I would never support an European First path, as would so many of my compatriots. Yes, Europe must now learn to do without the US. Today more than ever. However, this does not mean that it is no longer possible to work together on the international level. Whenever and wherever Europeans in general are able to make the world a little better again, I will agree with that. Everything else I reject from the bottom of my heart.

Only together will we be able to defeat this virus. And only together will we be able to avert future threats like this. This is my firm conviction and I will continue to hold this view. Even if that means stepping on the Americans' toes every now and then. If Russians, Chinese or other nations were represented here, I would probably do the same. And always with the mirror in my hand, to show myself the own fallibility of my own country.

Only a critical mind is an open mind. And only an open mind can see the dangers and detours of the future.
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian