Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #485E in topic The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #485E
"[@Dust Rock":](/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4839926#post_4839926
)  
Wtf does that even mean? We were screwed anyway, even before the pandemic, the economic bubble was about to burst. The Buffet indicator was at an all time high. Inequality is only growing, regardless of the pandemic. The divorce rate is at an all time high. The government enacted the Patriot act years ago and has been taking our rights away for decades anyway. Global climate change will continue to wreak more and more havoc as time goes on over the decades ahead of us.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as normal in this context, and there never was.

Edit:Oops this is Oliver Hancock, my bad.
Reason: Accidental Background Pony
Edited by Background Pony #485E
Background Pony #485E
"@Dust Rock":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4839926#post_4839926
Wtf does that even mean? We were screwed anyway, even before the pandemic, the economic bubble was about to burst. The Buffet indicator was at an all time high. Inequality is only growing, regardless of the pandemic. The divorce rate is at an all time high. The government enacted the Patriot act years ago and has been taking our rights away for decades anyway. Global climate change will continue to wreak more and more havoc as time goes on over the decades ahead of us.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as normal in this context and there never was.

Reason: Accidental Background Pony
Background Pony #485E
"@Dust Rock":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4839926#post_4839926
Wtf does that even mean? We were screwed anyway, even before the pandemic, the economic bubble was about to burst. The Buffet indicator was at an all time high. Inequality is only growing, regardless of the pandemic. The divorce rate is at an all time high. The government henacted the Patriot act years ago and has been taking our rights away for decades anyway. Global climate change will continue to wreak more and more havoc as time goes on over the decades ahead of us.

TI hate to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as normal in this context and there never was.

Reason: Accodental Background Pony
Background Pony #485E
Wtf does that even mean? We were screwed anyway, even before the pandemic, the economic bubble was about to burst. The Buffet indicator was at an all time high. Inequality is only growing, regardless of the pandemic. The divorce rate is at an all time high. The government had the Patriot act and has been taking our rights away for decades anyway. Global climate change will continue to wreak more and more havoc as time goes on over the decades ahead of us.

There is no such thing as normal in this context and there never was.

Reason: Accodental Background Pony
Background Pony #485E
Wtf does that even mean? We were screwed anyway, even before the pandemic, the economic bubble was about to burst. The Buffet indicator was at an all time high. Inequality is only growing, regardless of the pandemic. The divorce rate is at an all time high. The government had the Patriot act and has been taking our rights away for decades anyway. Global climate change will continue to wreak more and more havoc as time goes on over the decades ahead of us.

There is no such thing as normal in this context and there never was.

Reason: Oops