[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
I have tried a number of times to do them but shifting turns around and moves being effected by when your turn is just keep messing me up, ORAS make it easier to understand the effects of the moves but if you have some that work good when you are one of the last to go but it sticks you as one of the first most of the time they just end up wasted and using the same moves in a row also hurt your point so you have to do a lot more move planning.

To me the newer PokeBlock system is a breeze.
FlutterLove
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@LR-Studios  
my current avatar is female :P admittedly this is because I am trying to get all the avatar customization options and to get the female amiibo exclusive ones you need to have your character set to female, I already have all the male amiibo items and amiibo exclusive titles :P
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
Whenever I play a game I pick the design that looks best to me, whether that’s male or female (or at least, I choose the female design if the male design sucks).

For example, I’m currently playing B2/W2 as the female trainer.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Actually, let me add:

full  
I adored the poffins. Making treats for my mons. As well as the detailed Berry System that came with it, that as far as I know has left the games.

Just anther reason I loved gen 3 the most.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide