Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dr_Osaka in topic The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So Doug finally got to Kingdom Hearts III
![](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N8AUQ0qB3EY/hqdefault.jpg)
This was the one I was worried about the most because skipping over the other titles will lose you in what's going on in the story, but apparently he watched a video or something to catch up on what was going on (not the best way of doing things but whatever) and decided to review it as it's own thing which I do admire a bit because 3 does get hate on a lot by everyone and I understand just as well as anyone why so.
KHIII is/was pretty much Duke Nukem Forever in that there was so much hype built around it that of course once it finally came out it would inevitably get criticized for not living up to all the hype, but as someone who loves these games and am just happy to see a new one come out I'm perfectly fine with what I'm given cause even if the story isn't perfect or the gameplay isn't topnotch they still give me what I love about playing these games overall. It's no different then my lo ve for Sonic the Hedgehog, not every game is gold but I still play them no matter what because I support the series for what it is.

So yeah Doug thankfully didn't botch this one entirely (though that doesn't mean he's off the hook for all the other shit he's done)
Also Doug reviewed Disney's Mighty Joe Young this year, ho-boy
No reason given
Edited by Dr_Osaka
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So Doug finally got to Kingdom Hearts III
![](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/N8AUQ0qB3EY/hqdefault.jpg)
This was the one I was worried about the most because skipping over the other titles will lose you in what's going on in the story, but apparently he watched a video or something to catch up on what was going on (not the best way of doing things but whatever) and decided to review it as it's own thing which I do admire a bit because 3 does get hate on a lot by everyone and I understand just as well as anyone why so.
KHIII is/was pretty much Duke Nukem Forever in that there was so much hype built around it that of course once it finally came out it would inevitably get criticized for not living up to all the hype, but as someone who loves these games and am just happy to see a new one come out I'm perfectly fine with what I'm given cause even if the story isn't perfect or the gameplay isn't topnotch they still give me what I love about playing these games overall. It's no different then my lo e for Sonic the Hedgehog, not every game is gold but I still play them no matter what because I support the series for what it is.

So yeah Doug thankfully didn't botch this one entirely (though that doesn't mean he's off the hook for all the other shit he's done)
Also Doug reviewed Disney's Mighty Joe Young this year, ho-boy
No reason given
Edited by Dr_Osaka