Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

Sorry to double post but saw a couple of things that finally felt talk worthy.

http://archive.ph/DuMe2

[bq]

>
I know this is splitting hairs, but I'm curious. What are your opinions of people who consume problematic materials (like i*cest/p*do ships, for example), but does not, in real life, engage in the acts the media they consume depicts?

>
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]

>
In the case of incest, were the laws different in some way they would absolutely be doing it. Same goes for pedophiles, except they’re already breaking the law by consuming the material. Even outside that paradigm, they’re still turned on by that material. They’re still actively seeking it out.

>
>
Pedophilia doesn’t mean you’ve committed a crime (not yet at least) it means you’re turned on by children. Tell yourself whatever lies you wish, but the reality is if you consume pedophilic content you ARE a pedophile.

>
>
Likewise with incest, we just don’t have a fancy technical term for that.

>
>
It’s pretty much a distinction without a difference. They’re disgusting people no matter what particular law they’re breaking.

>
>
The “Non Offender” is in therapy, not on a message board.[/bq]

This is all funny coming from her since she deleted her fanfic Stockholm which had content she's been whining about being in the Brony fandom for years now. Speaking of which I do find it hypocritical that again no one seemed to give a crap about incest or pedo theme fanfics and incest or pedo themed fanart until Friendship is Magic came around. Oh wait Lily is a hypocritical person and she is also of the it is only bad when everyone else does it type of person

http://archive.ph/WHTjv

[bq]

>
What you’re saying about the people who do consume or create problematic material is absolute bullshit. Flowers in the Attic, Stephen King’s IT, and GoT all exist and have been made into movies and consumed by a large audience yet none of the people involved in any of those would be labeled a pedophile/incest supporter because that’s not how reality works. And you can delete this, insult me, whatever you want, but your lies are disgusting.

>
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]

>
That’s not what the anon was referring to and you fucking well know it

>
>
Wait, IT? What in IT?[/bq]

Well to reply to anon first for the most part a lot of that stuff from books tend to be changed when made into movies or TV and to reply to Lily if I remember Wikipedia right in the book version of It there is a part during when the main characters where kids they did the deed. It is almost like the USA for the most part knows that real kids are more important then made up characters.

Saw something else that felt talk worthy

http://archive.ph/rxRqr

[bq]

>
Woah woah woah. I definitely understand telling people to stop telling you triggering stories about their abuse but I really think it's messed up for you and Mikalia to call them creeps or tell them to f off when they were victims, not the abuser. I just don't know what to say to that but that is truly foul and cold as ice. That was sick.

>
checkones[/bq]

[bq]

>
I didn’t ask for their stories, they just threw them in my inbox out of the blue. And you don’t know the content of them, so don’t fucking tone police me.

>
>
I already said to stop earlier today and the just fucking kept going.

>
>
Maybe look at how gross it is to present these stories unsolicited to a woman who still experiences PTSD from her own experiences. Hmm?

>
>
Or do I not count when it comes to basic human decency?[/bq]

Men also deserve basic human decency also yet you only blame their issues on only Toxic Masculinity and not sSociety as a whole. Oh and funny how you want to be treated like a human when your always degrading cis people and hetero people.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

Sorry to double post but saw a couple of things that finally felt talk worthy.

http://archive.ph/DuMe2

[bq]I know this is splitting hairs, but I'm curious. What are your opinions of people who consume problematic materials (like i*cest/p*do ships, for example), but does not, in real life, engage in the acts the media they consume depicts?
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]In the case of incest, were the laws different in some way they would absolutely be doing it. Same goes for pedophiles, except they’re already breaking the law by consuming the material. Even outside that paradigm, they’re still turned on by that material. They’re still actively seeking it out.

Pedophilia doesn’t mean you’ve committed a crime (not yet at least) it means you’re turned on by children. Tell yourself whatever lies you wish, but the reality is if you consume pedophilic content you ARE a pedophile.

Likewise with incest, we just don’t have a fancy technical term for that.

It’s pretty much a distinction without a difference. They’re disgusting people no matter what particular law they’re breaking.

The “Non Offender” is in therapy, not on a message board.[/bq]

This is all funny coming from her since she deleted her fanfic Stockholm which had content she's been whining about being in the Brony fandom for years now. Speaking of which I do find it hypocritical that again no one seemed to give a crap about incest or pedo theme fanfics and incest or pedo themed fanart until Friendship is Magic came around. Oh wait Lily is a hypocritical person and she is also of the it is only bad when everyone else does it type of person

http://archive.ph/WHTjv

[bq]What you’re saying about the people who do consume or create problematic material is absolute bullshit. Flowers in the Attic, Stephen King’s IT, and GoT all exist and have been made into movies and consumed by a large audience yet none of the people involved in any of those would be labeled a pedophile/incest supporter because that’s not how reality works. And you can delete this, insult me, whatever you want, but your lies are disgusting.
Anonymous[/bq]

[bq]That’s not what the anon was referring to and you fucking well know it

Wait, IT? What in IT?[/bq]

Well to reply to anon first for the most part a lot of that stuff from books tend to be changed when made into movies or TV and to reply to Lily if I remember Wikipedia right in the book version of It there is a part during when the main characters where kids they did the deed. It is almost like the USA for the most part knows that real kids are more important then made up characters.

Saw something else that felt talk worthy

http://archive.ph/rxRqr

[bq]Woah woah woah. I definitely understand telling people to stop telling you triggering stories about their abuse but I really think it's messed up for you and Mikalia to call them creeps or tell them to f off when they were victims, not the abuser. I just don't know what to say to that but that is truly foul and cold as ice. That was sick.
checkones[/bq]

[bq]I didn’t ask for their stories, they just threw them in my inbox out of the blue. And you don’t know the content of them, so don’t fucking tone police me.

I already said to stop earlier today and the just fucking kept going.

Maybe look at how gross it is to present these stories unsolicited to a woman who still experiences PTSD from her own experiences. Hmm?

Or do I not count when it comes to basic human decency?[/bq]

Men also deserve basic human decency also yet you only blame their issues on only Toxic Masculinity and not society as a whole. Oh and funny how you want to be treated like a human when your always degrading cis people and hetero people.
No reason given
Edited by Jas