Viewing last 25 versions of post by Jas in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

"[@Revolution512":](/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3430815#post_3430815

)

I was just saying that because of Peet and her logic. I agree that AngryBrony can be annoying when he keeps on

bringing up his hate of Starlight and I do think he could just talk his hate of Starlight on a forum or just

make a forum for disliking Starlight instead of trying to tick people off but for the most part he does have

t

heirs fair share of annoyances with Peet.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Revolution512":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3430815#post_3430815

I was just saying that because of Peet and her logic. I agree that AngryBrony can be annoying when he keeps on

bringing up theirs hate of Starlight and I do think he could just talk his hate of Starlight on a forum or just

make a forum for disliking Starlight instead of trying to tick people off but for the most part he does have

their fair share of annoyances with Peet.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

"@Revolution512":/generals/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions-324/post/3430815#post_3430815

bringing up their hate of Starlight and I do think he could just talk his hate of Starlight on a forum or just

their fair share of annoyances with Peet.
No reason given
Edited by Jas
Jas

I was just saying that because of Peet and her logic.
No reason given
Edited by Jas