Viewing last 25 versions of post by EquestrianScholar in topic The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Again, sheLily makes a critism of pedophilia on FiMFiction... Despite the critism of such being hypocritical given her past, supposed old girlfriend, and fanfiction she has written.

I posted on her being a pot calling the kettles black, but I don't know how long it will stay in the comments of her Uncommon Bond in Seven Minutes.
No reason given
Edited by EquestrianScholar
EquestrianScholar
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Again, she makes a critism of pedophilia on FiMFiction... Despite the crituism of such being hypocritical given her past, supposed old girlfriend, and fanfiction she has written.

I posted on her being a pot calling the kettles black, but I don't know how long it will stay in the comments of her Uncommon Bond in Seven Minutes.
No reason given
EquestrianScholar

Again, she makes a critism of pedophilia on FiMFiction... Despite the critusm of such given her past, supposed old girlfriend, and fanfiction she has written.

No reason given